Pumpd Breast Pump
Pumpd Manual Breast Pump by New Edition
Made in New Zealand from 100 % food grade silicone this little sucker is a must have for every breast feeding Mum. It is designed to work naturally with your let down , catching excess milk while your baby is feeding on the other breast and creating a suction to release more milk .
It is super easy to use , small enough to take anywhere and even comes with a lid to keep milk nice and clean with no spills.
- 100% food-grade silicone which is soft but durable, easy to clean and safe for mum and baby.
- Holds 150 ml
- Wide base for stability when put on a flat surface
- Non spill lid
- Works with your own natural let down and creates a hands-free suction
- BPA Free
- Made in NZ to the highest standards
- Suits any size breasts
- Easy to clean
STERILISING PUMPD PUMPS
As our Pumpd Pumps are made of silicone, you do not need to use any harsh chemicals to sterilise. Simply boil for 3-5 minutes.
We recommend to always sterilise your pump when your baby is under 3 months old. Once your baby is over 3 months old, you don’t need to sterilise your pump, just clean it thoroughly. If you wish to continue sterilising your Pumpd pump however, that is totally fine and up to you.
1. Wash in warm soapy water after each use and allow to air dry upside down.
2. Although dishwasher safe, we always recommend to hand wash your Pumpd pump as other food particles in the dishwasher can cause mastitis and other nipple irritations.
3. Once dry, store your pump with the lid attached to prevent contamination to the flange and pump body.